Saturday, May 17, 2008

Tour De Cure - Plea #2

Hi all,

As I have mentioned previously, I am participating in the Tour De Cure. The Tour De Cure is a cycling fundraiser designed to raise money for the cure and prevention of diabetes. I am making another request that all of you please make a donation (whether big or small) to the American Diabetes Association through my Tour De Cure webpage. You can find my webpage at tour.diabetes.org/goto/jasonhadley. Underneath my picture there is a link that that says "click here to sponsor me." Please click on the link and make a donation. I am willing to bet that everyone reading this blog post knows someone with diabetes. I am also willing to bet that person would be very grateful if you would make a donation, regardless of how big or small. Donating is very easy. Just click on the link, name your amount, and then give them a credit or debit card number.

I truly appreciate your support!

1 comment:

Brain Balance Mom said...

Hey Guys - I will make another donation if you move to Mesquite! (Good plan don't you think??)
It was so good to see you guys. Come again!
Tam