Friday, May 23, 2008

Sidney Graduates from Preschool!

Today Sidney Graduated from preschool! I can't believe how fast my kids are growing up! Sidney was just beaming all through the program. She is so excited for Kindergarten. I'm sad that two of my kids will be in school next year. Where has all the time gone? Sidney proudly holding her certificate!

Sidney and her teacher, Miss April

Kindergarten here I come!

The proud parents!

Hugs from Mom

Hugs from Dad

6 comments:

Leah said...

She's such a cutie! I love her graduation hat!

Cara said...

Miss April does such a good job! So, I still can't believe she's going into kindergarten. She just doesn't look old enough. Super cute pictures.

Michael and Kari said...

So adorable! Can you believe you have another one out of pre-school??!??

Sarah said...

she is such a little cutie!!! love the bangs deb!!

Lyndsay said...

Congrats to the graduate but kudos to matchy parents!

Cindy Smith said...

Wow, only one left at home, what ever will you do? :) Those are such cute photos, wish we were there!