Friday, June 20, 2008

Cannon is Two!

Wow, I can't believe my baby boy is two! The picture on the left was taken in the morning before I went to the hospital to deliver Cannon. The picture on the right was taken after 10 hours of labor and and emergency C-Section! It was honestly one of the hardest days of my life, but so worth it. I would do it again! My how time flies! It has been so much fun to see him learn and grow. We love him so much and are so grateful he is part of our family!








Here is Jason and the girls adoring baby Cannon.



My favorite pictures of Savana & Sidney holding their new baby brother!





We decided to take Cannon miniature golfing for his Birthday. It sounded like a good idea on paper, but in reality, not so much. Jason thought it would be fun to go to an outdoor course, so by the end we were all sweating to death! Cannon was begging for a drink and had no interest in golfing. He just wanted to play in the water! I think we all had a good time for the first half of the course, and then the heat was too much to handle. After golfing we headed straight to Target and purchased 5 cold slushies. That made the kids happy.

Jason teaching Sidney how to swing.
Sidney & Cannon.

Savana & Cannon

Cute Cannon!

Me & Sidney resting on the only shaded bench!


After golfing and cold slush we headed home for pizza & cake. Cannon got a new bike for his birthday, which I failed to take a picture of. It is a boot scoot bike, which means there are no pedals. He just pushes with his feet and learns how to balance. He needs to grow another inch in order to ride it properly, so for now he just holds the handle bars and walks with it. I'm sure that pretty soon he'll be cruising around.

Cannon enjoying one of his birthday cake cars.

5 comments:

Leah said...

Happy, happy 2nd Birthday Cannon! I can't believe he's already 2!

Cara said...

2 already. Debbie, you are SO tiny prego! What an ordeal it was to deliver him....

He's such a cutie. So fun you got to have some family time. With kids, things never go as planned.

Cindy Smith said...

Cute cute photos, happy birthday Cannon! We miss you guys!

Leslie said...

Can you get any cuter than Cannon? What a little stud. It certainly looks like you paid the price to get him here though. You're a trooper through that rough labor and delivery but I know you would do it all over again in a second. Cute kids...all 3 of them!

Michael and Kari said...

Happy Birthday to Cannon! You guys have such cute kids! They do grow fast!