Today we went to my sister Pam's wedding in Manti. It was such a beautiful day! I'm so happy for her and I wish her and Dan the best!
Here we are in front of the beautiful Manti Temple. This is also where Jason and I were married just over 10 years ago!
Me and my handsome husband!
This picture is all of my direct siblings, (but the two who couldn't make it: Chris & Brian) and my parents. It was so fun to be together. I failed to get a group shot with all of our spouses. ):
This is my cute little sister Sarah. She lives in Texas and I'm so sad I don't get to see her more often. In high school people used to say we looked like twins. I never thought we looked alike at all. Probably because we have opposite personalities, but now that I'm older I can see the resemblance.
Here I am with my three sisters:
Sarah, Pam (bride), Jessica, and Me. It's been a long time since we were all together because Jessica lives in Arizona and Sarah lives in Texas. It was so much fun to be with them.



4 comments:
I don't think I knew that you guys got married in Manti. I knew I liked you two.
You both look TOO SKINNY!
Looks like a wonderful day!
I loved the photo of you and Sarah...I never thought that the two of you looked alike for the same reason you said...opposite personalites, but you look more alike than Lauren and Lindsay who are twins! That was such a great day!
I didn't know you got married in the Manti temple. How neat for your sis to get married there also. She's a beautiful bride!
Very cute pictures, you do look like your sister, your skirt is super cute, and you are getting way to skinny! Jason to. (I'm just jealous)
Post a Comment