Quite a few months ago, on a rare lazy Saturday morning I was channel surfing and came across a gold mind. What I found has now become my latest obsession with trying to live a healthy lifestyle. What is this gold mind you ask?.....Zonya’s Health Bites. Many of you may already be familiar with the popular Registered Dietician: Zonya Foco. Every Saturday morning at 10:00 on KBYU, Zonya Foco can be seen giving great tips for eating better and improving your health, one habit at a time. The reason I love the show so much is because Zonya shows America the power of “one good habit.” The idea of eating perfectly and exercising is always so overwhelming, so I love the idea of adopting one good habit at a time.
I don’t have time to watch T.V. every Saturday morning, so I have the T.V. set to record Zonya’s show. Then I can watch it on my own time. If any of you are looking for tips on eating better and exercising this is a great show. I’m FAR from perfect myself, but I do believe that Knowledge is Power.
I know this is a strange post, but I just thought I would share in case someone else out there is interested. If you don’t have time to watch the show you can check out the website: http://www.zonya.com/
I recently made Zonya’s healthier version of Chocolate No-Bakes and they were a big success at our home. If you want to try a yummy cookie here is the link: http://www.zonya.com/pdf/recipes/Chocolate_No-Bakes.pdf
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Thanks Deb! Great post. I'm always looking for down to earth ideas of being healthy. And that recipe looks normal....can't wait to try it. My kids LOVE "poop cookies".
Post a Comment