Sidney turned 5 today! I was so stressed about doing a birthday party because I have a lot to do before we leave for Europe, but I'm so glad I did. I think Sidney had just as much fun planning the party and picking out the decorations, as she did at the actual party. Thanks to all her cute friends for coming and for the generous gifts, and a BIG THANKS to my sister Pam who helped me keep things under control.
We made party hats, played games, and the kids loved hitting the piƱata!
Grandma Elaine stopped by after work just in time to enjoy some Birthday brownies. (Sidney requested brownies instead of a cake.) It was a great day!



1 comment:
How did I miss this? Did you sneak it in after your Europe post? I LOVE her cute hair. Looks like so much fun for the kids (and so much work for mom). Happy late birthday Sidney!
Post a Comment