Friday, August 1, 2008

Europe Trip

On July 20 - 29, we took our first overseas trip. We went to Europe to watch the Tour de France, explore Paris, and then make a quick stop in London. We had a fantastic time. We took about 400 pictures and about 1.5 hours of video. Here are some of pictures that we took:



Click on the picture to see a slide show with bigger pictures and captions on many of the photos.

7 comments:

Leslie said...

Absolutely amazing photos! What an experience that must have been. I can't wait to hear all about it. Maybe one day we'll venture across the Atlantic....that is if our kids ever stop draining every penny we have!

Leah said...

I was wondering where you've been! It looks like you and Jason had a wonderful vacation!

Cara said...

I'm so excited you've updated your blog with your trip. I LOVE the pictures. What great memories.

Dan, Pam and Family said...

These pictures are so awesome! I honestly got all teary eyed just looking at them. I'm so excited for you guys. Everything (but the plane ride to get there) sounds amazing and I can't wait to hear more about it.
Pam

Michael and Kari said...

I was wondering when you'd post pictures! Looks like such a great time! You got to see all the things I dream of seeing one day! How fun - I'm glad you had such a fun time!

Lemon Family said...

So fun for you guys. I am way jealous. Looks like you had a great time.

Sarah said...

man, I've loved looking at all those pictures. I want to hear about that fab. trip.