Monday, August 25, 2008

Sidney Starts Kindergarten!

My sweet Sidney started Kindergarten today! She is SO EXCITED to be starting school. I'm still in denial that I have two kids in school!

Sidney had to make an "all about me poster" for her first homework assignment. She did a great job!

Cannon was feeling left out and wanted a school picture too.


I watched her get on the bus, then headed to school to watch her line up for her first day.


Here she is waiting in line with her class. You can see her teacher, Mrs. Cullimore, in the picture on the bottom right in the white shirt.

5 comments:

Leah said...

She's such a cutie!

Unknown said...

Sid looks so big! I can't believe you have two in elementary school. It would scare me a little to put my 5 year old on a bus, but looks like they help them a lot. Awesome pictures.
Pam

Leslie said...

You did it! Your centered and side by photos look great. I don't think anyone on this planet has a sweeter smile than Sidney. I bet she is in heaven feeling like such a big girl.

Cara said...

She is NOT old enough to go to Kindergarten....I still picture her so little. She just looks so grown up. It looks like she had a great day. Britney told me the day Sav was home sick that she had Sydney sit by her so she wasn't sitting by herself.

Michael and Kari said...

She's so adorable! So sad you have two gone now!