Okay Hadleys... Loved the elf hats, but time to put them away and post some new updates. Thanks for coming to Toby's baptism, and for playing the piano. The girls did an awesome job singing as well. And Cannon, I still just want to put him in my pocket and take him with me everywhere. :-) Pam
5 comments:
Okay Babe, you went a little crazy with the Jib Jab flicks! I like the last one the best!
I expect to see my "Jason Hadley Holiday" edition mug in my stocking this year.
Hilarious!!!! I didn't know you could do the splits Deb.
Okay Hadleys...
Loved the elf hats, but time to put them away and post some new updates.
Thanks for coming to Toby's baptism, and for playing the piano.
The girls did an awesome job singing as well. And Cannon, I still just want to put him in my pocket and take him with me everywhere.
:-)
Pam
That was SOOOO funny!!!! It looked real! (In a way I guess.) So this is what happens when Jason gets ahold of blog authorship.
Have you 2 been sneaking in to Erika and Lexi's studio?
Post a Comment