I know, I know! I haven't updated our blog forever, but I just haven't had 5 hours to spend on the computer. Not to mention that in the winter time our basement is freezing cold, and that's where the computer is so it's hard to get motivated to come type in the cold.
Anyways, it's late and I'm tired so I still won't be updating my blog tonight, but hopefully I'll get around to blogging a recap of our holiday season real soon. Thanks for staying tuned!
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Thanks for the quick update, it has been sort of quiet in the blogging world lately, I was getting lonely!
There you are!
I like the new blog colors, different and fun to look at.
It's been harder for me to keep up on recent happenings as well. Holidays are fun but super busy too.
Pam
I still check your blog faithfully!
Post a Comment