We had yummy pork burritos with all the fixings, 7-layer dip with chips, and of course some Piñacoladas. My brother Joe got a piñata for the kids. It was great fun watching them try to break it open.
Here the kiddos are patiently waiting in line to hit the piñata.
Sidney and Cannon gave the piñata whack!
Here is everybody searching the grass for all the candy.
After the piñata we headed over to the park to play some baseball. Uncle Joe made all the kids hold hands to cross the street...it was pretty cute! I didn't get any pictures of the baseball game, but it was a riot! I think I gave my brothers a run for their money with my baseball skills...LOL! I'm sad that Jason is in California and had to miss out on the fun. Maybe we'll have to turn this into a tradition.



4 comments:
Holy cow! That was a lot of catch up blogging you just did. Loved all the fun news and photos! I don't think life gets any better as a kid than having a cousin slumber party. I remember you and Joe and Sarah and Brian all coming over to have a slumber party with us when we first got married and then again when Jordan was a little kid. Oh, the good old days. Your Cinco de Mayo photos were adorable. I'm going to have to steal that last one for my blog.
What fun, I love the photo of all the cousins holding hands.
I wish we could have been there,
Cinco De Mayo is pretty unheard of in Duluth; I joke that the only illegal imigrants here are Canadians.
I really miss the Mexican food though, these gringos just don't know how to cook it!
What a fun idea. Katie asked what we were doing for Cinco de Mayo. She was pretty disappointed when we didn't even make tacos.
Hey! I'm so glad you found my blog! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! we'll be out there this summer so we'll have to get them all together!
I have a website too, that I would love for you to check out and send me feedback on (and forward on to anyone you think could use it!)
www.seasonedparents.com
Post a Comment