For the past two weeks Jason has been working in California and we have all missed him desperately. He drove home yesterday, leaving at 3 a.m., just so he could get here in time for Sidney's Kindergarten "Dads 'N Donuts" day. "Dads 'N Donuts" is when the Dads get to go to school and read books with their kid while eating donuts. I'm not sure how much actual reading gets done, but I know it meant the world to Sidney to have her dad there.
Today I spent the morning scrubbing all the bathrooms, vacuuming and mopping floors, dusting, and catching up on laundry. While I was busy getting the house back in order Jason and Cannon spent some quality time watching dirt bikes together. Cannon loves to watch dirt bikes with his Dad. When I came down stairs I found them both sound asleep on the couch. How cute is that! Jason is such a good Dad.
After all the work was done Jason told me to get ready because he was taking me on a date. He had arranged for Grandma Hadley to watch the kids so we could go get some dinner together. It was so nice to go out without the kids and spend time with my work-a-holic husband. Thank you Grandma Hadley for making that possible.
I love you Jas! Thanks for working so hard for our family!



2 comments:
sweetest picture ever. Jason is such a good Dad! How blessed you are to have such a good man who works so hard for you, who loves his kids and adores his wife. Jason you are such a GREAT guy! LOVE YA!!
Sooo cute!
What an awesome moment.
I bet Cannon really misses Jason with him gone so much.
Pam
Post a Comment