Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Cat in the Hat Program

Today Savana had a "Cat in the Hat" program at school. I was so sad because Jason is working in California this week and he took the camera with him. Thankfully, my good friend Cara came to the rescue and snapped some pictures and video for me. Thanks Cara!

Savana did a great job! She belted out all the songs and held up her sign right on que. I'm so excited to be at the stage in life where I get to see my kids in school programs. I just love it!


3 comments:

Me, Myself and I said...

SOOOOOOOO Cute!! I remember Cassie's first program....sat there and BAWLED!! It's great to see our kids growing up and doing all the fun things we used to do! GOOD JOB SAV!!

Dan, Pam and Family said...

I love seeing kids in school programs. Brings back so many fun memories.
Hard to believe we are the Moms now watching kids of our own.
Pam

Me, Myself and I said...

LOVE those CHEESY school programs!! Bawled my HEAD off when Cassie had her first one!! GO SAV!!!