Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Great News!

I went to the doctor today for my 6 month kidney check up and got great news. My protein levels are staying stable and my blood looks good, so the doctor said I don't have to come in for another year..............WAHOO!!! Unless of course I start to have symptoms of kidney failure, but hopefully that wont happen for a very long time (if ever). Thanks to all my family and friends for your continued love and support.

*This is NOT an April Fools joke.

9 comments:

Cindy Smith said...

Yay! That is great news, I hope you are feeling well too.

Dan, Pam and Family said...

Awesome News!
I know you have worked really hard to take care of your health, and are obviously being blessed for it.
As always your kidneys are in our prayers.
Pam

Leslie said...

What a huge relief that must have been. I totally agree with Pam...you guys work really hard to take care of your bodies and you absolutely deserve this blessing!

Me? I just sit home, bake, and eat most of it lately. Help!

P.S. Your St. Patrick's Day Family photo is the CUTEST THING EVER!!!!

Mesia said...

that is great news!! yeah!!

Kelly said...

What a relief! That's such great news to hear. Keep it up!

Me, Myself and I said...

OUTSTANDING!!! BEST NEWS EVER!!!

Lemon Family said...

Wonderful news Debbie!

Leah said...

YEAH! That's wonderful!

Michael and Kari said...

Yeah! Such great news! Such a relief!