ONE DAY - THREE STATES - 1000 BIKERS - 206 MILES!!!!
On Saturday Jason rode the entire 206 miles of LOTOJA! LOTOJA is a popular bike race that starts in Logan, Utah and ends up in Jackson, Wyoming. Jason entered the race as part of a relay team. He rode the first stage of the relay and then decided to keep going on His own. He finished the whole thing! His relay team took 6th place out of 54 relay teams. Jason's Dad (Dale) rode the second stage of the relay, and then decided to ride the home stretch to help bring Jason in, making 90 miles of riding for Him. I got to be the support crew. I drove the car to the different feed zones and "refueled" Jason's bike with anything that he needed. It was a beautiful drive! I'm so proud Jason....way to go babe!



8 comments:
Yeah for Jason! What an accomplishment!
Congratulations to Jason! Way to go the "extra mile" or extra 150 miles! The fitness level in your household puts all to shame.
Simply amazing! And no wonder he's looking so trim. When are you getting your bike to join him?????
Jason you are so awesome!! way to go.. and deb, look whos listening to a little idlewild :)
oh, and ben harper! I'm really proud of you for that one.. he's a goodn' to have in the itunes collection.
I'm glad you like the music Sarah. I put those on just for you. Makes me miss you guys! LOVES!
Amazing!
Motivates me to get in better shape.
And I agree I LOVE the music on your blog. Dan laughs at me, cause I sign on just to listen to the music sometimes while I'm on the ol' elliptical machine.
Pam
Awesome, way to go Jason. Our house was a hotel the night before the race. Some friends of the family stayed cause all the hotels were booked. I wish I had known you guys were around. It sounds like it was fun.
Post a Comment