Saturday, September 20, 2008

Rainbows and Concrete

At approximately 7:50 this morning Savana looked out the back door and saw a beautiful full arch double rainbow. Savana, Sidney, Cannon and myself enjoyed it's brilliance until it disappeared. My camera lens wouldn't capture the whole rainbow so I just took a picture of both sides.

Jason spent the day yesterday getting our side yard ready for concrete. We were hoping to get a chance to pour concrete today, but I guess it was good that it didn't work out because it rained anyway. I love rain, especially when I get to see a beautiful rainbow!



The kids "helped" Jason get the yard ready. Cannon was especially "helpful," He wanted to dig the dirt up that Jason kept compacting. Sidney found a little worm in all the dirt and was excited to show all of us.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Wow! You even find songs to match your posts! I'm doing good if I can download my photos. Good luck with the yard.

Dan, Pam and Family said...

LOVE rainbows how pretty!
And I love this song as well.
And.. I LOVE working in the yard as a family.
ahhh Summer!
Pam

Cara said...

Funny....I saw the same rainbow. I love rainbows! Good luck getting the cement done. You will love it.

Leah said...

Great rainbow pictures!

Jewel said...

That was a cool rainbow. I guess we missed it. My son is now collecting worms every day at recess and BRINGING THEM HOME.