Friday, October 17, 2008

Cousin Fever!

Last Friday my kids got to play with some of their cousins while everyone else went and froze at the Lehi High School football game. It was Lehi High's 100th homecoming game and my talented nephew, Jordan, is the QB for the team. Unfortunately Lehi didn't win, but the cousins sure had a great night playing. Cassie and Savana entertained themselves for hours playing "beauty salon," and Toby had Sidney Laughing hysterically all night. I even let my girls stay up late and play which is a rare treat for them. It was a fun night!

(p.s. Win or loose Jordan--WE STILL LOVE YOU!)




2 comments:

Leah said...

Looks like so much fun!

Leslie said...

Looks like a blast! I wish I would have been in your warm house instead of the freezing game. It really was absolutely the coldest I've ever been. So sad that we're out of the cousin loop by almost a generation! Thanks for all the football support for Jordan. It means alot. P.S. love the halloween colors!