We decided to carve our pumpkins on Saturday because Jason will be gone all week in California and we didn't want him to miss out on the fun. Cannon did not like touching the pumpkin guts. He kept putting his hand in the top of the pumpkin and then pulling it back. Jason took his hand and put it all the way in the pumpkin and Cannon did not like that, it was pretty funny. Jason ended up carving the girl's pumpkins and I carved Cannon's pumpkin.
After the kids went to bed I roasted the pumpkin seeds with a little bit of Olive Oil and some garlic salt. The kids were skeptical when they saw the roasted seeds this morning, but they turned out to be a big hit. I must say they were quite tasty. We will have to make roasting pumpkin seeds a Halloween tradition.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Looks like fun and they turned out totally cute! I love the song choice, by the way!
I love the colored lights in your pumpkins!
How fun, love the pics...I love roasted pumpkin seeds too. I went to go buy a pumpkin here and they were all out, I was so bummed!
Post a Comment