Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Macho Man

Lately Cannon has been obsessed with wearing Savana's pink boots. He likes them because he can pull them on and off with ease. It is so funny to see him march around the house in over sized boots. Today he decided to add to the look by putting on Sidney's pink backpack, which is just the right size for him. I'm sure his Dad would not approve of all the pink, but I just had to take a picture. He just cracks me up sometimes! (- :




5 comments:

Elaine Page said...

Thank you Debbie for taking the time out of your busy schedule to share precious moments with me so far away and brighten my day! I love the pink boots! The pictures help soften the pain of being so far away!

Love Elaine

Dan, Pam and Family said...

Totally laughing!
He will love those pictures when he's older!
Pam

Cindy Smith said...

What goes on while dads are away.... :)
It's always good to have a few blackmail photos of your kids now and then... :)

Michael and Kari said...

Ha! I'm laughing! Tell Jason not to worry. It took us until Jared was around 4 to convince him that he didn't want to BE Ariel, but maybe.....marry her???

Leah said...

Yup. Joshua went through that stage as well!