Monday, October 27, 2008

Recess Mishap

Sidney came home from school today with a big scrape on her elbow. She said that when she was running out to recess the kid behind her kicked her and she fell down. She was doing great until I tried to clean up the wound and put some ointment on it. It started to sting and she was very upset, so she asked if she could call her Dad (who is in California this week). Somehow talking to Dad makes owies feel all better!


2 comments:

Leah said...

Poor Girl!

youngsters said...

GIRL!! I didn't know you had a blog. I'm so glad Jessica sent me an e-mail about hers so I could see all of your fams!! So SAD about the owie....Kalei always seems to think that the only way for the to feel better is if she is talking to her dad. Actually..just the other day she said she had an owie and needed someone to snuggle with so that it would feel better but it had to be her DADDY !! Fine by me I guess... lol lol