...my one front tooth! For the last few weeks we've listened to Savana whine every time she takes a bite of food because it hurts her loose tooth. Needless to say, we were all delighted when it finally came out the day before Thanksgiving. Just in time for the feast. Jason took these pictures Thanksgiving morning after Savana got 4 quarters from the tooth fairy. (I know, cheap tooth fairy, but Savana left a note for the fairy specifically asking for 4 quarters. I'm sure once she understands that value of money she'll start asking for more.) Gotta love the CrAzY morning hair and Cannon's P.J.'s!
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Fun pictures.
It's always nice when those loose teeth finally come out. The tooth fairy brings Toby a dollar too. For now it makes him happy too, so we are enjoying it while it lasts.
:-)
Pam
I wish I looked that good fist thing in the morning - GORGEOUS!! How FUN to have lost a front tooth!! Our tooth fairy brings a buck - but Cassie likes paper!! She REALLY wants to loose her "silver" teeth because she was told the tooth fairy pays $5 for those!!
One of Courtney's friends told her that the tooth fairy give $2 per tooth. I was surprised. I think I got one quarter.
I love her toothless grin!
She looks so cute. Katie was totally freaked out to lose her first tooth, so hopefully Savanna's transition was smoother.
Post a Comment