Sunday, November 30, 2008

What a great Dad!

On Friday November 14 the kids went on a date with Dad to the BYU basketball game. They met some of their friends there who also came with their dad, Brandon, who is one of Jason's friends. What great Dads to take all those kids by themselves! I think they all had a great time. I know I definitely enjoyed the alone time to get stuff done at home without interruption.

4 comments:

Dan, Pam and Family said...

(Cute new Christmas colors for the ol' blog)
Way to go Jason!
I love time alone at home.
Hope you enjoyed it.
Loves,
Pam

Me, Myself and I said...

what a great Dad and what a FUN memory for the kids....Dads are the BEST!!

Leah said...

Yeah for Jason! Looks like fun!

Cara said...

Wow....great job Jason! And lucky Debbie. Hope you spent that time without kids doing something for yourself and not just cleaning, laundry, cleaning....