On Monday November 24 Savana and Sidney had their first dance recital. I know I know...it's about time I got them in dance! They love it! They did such a great job and it was so fun to watch. Cannon tried to do all the dance moves while watching on the sidelines...it was hilarious!
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Your kids are so cute, Debbie. I sure wish we lived close so we could see you guys more often. How have you been? Where are you living now?
How fun, cute photos, your girls are growing up!
Cute Girls.
Reminds me of me and you Debbie, so fun.
Love Cannon, I just wanna squish him!
Pam
Weren't they cute? I loved watching it.
What BEAUTIFUL BALERINAS!! It's SO fun when they get old enough to do this stuff!! CUTE CANNON!! I'm with Pam - SQUISH!!!
Post a Comment